Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VIPS (software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VIPS (software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VIPS (software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VIPS (software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VIPS (software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- How would one define VIPS (software) leadership?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new VIPS (software) in a volatile global economy?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in VIPS (software) ?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect VIPS (software) workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its VIPS (software) processes?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VIPS (software) book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VIPS (software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VIPS (software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VIPS (software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VIPS (software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VIPS (software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VIPS (software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VIPS (software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the VIPS (software) project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new VIPS (software) projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in VIPS (software) project decisions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this VIPS (software) project organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the VIPS (software) project?
Step-by-step and complete VIPS (software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VIPS (software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VIPS (software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VIPS (software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VIPS (software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VIPS (software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VIPS (software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VIPS (software) project with this in-depth VIPS (software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VIPS (software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VIPS (software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VIPS (software) investments work better.
This VIPS (software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.