What is involved in 3.5G
Find out what the related areas are that 3.5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3.5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3.5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3.5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3.5G related domains to cover and 120 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3.5G, Orbital angular momentum multiplexing, World Wide Web, Telecommunications network, Polarization-division multiplexing, Global mobile Suppliers Association, Semaphore line, Time-division multiplexing, Radio network, Timeline of communication technology, Electrical telegraph, Comparison of mobile phone standards, Power-line communication, IEEE 1901, Overhead information, Molecular communication, Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, GSM frequency bands, Evolution-Data Optimized, Integrated Services Digital Network, LTE Advanced, Spectral efficiency, Passive optical network, Telecommunications equipment, Node B, Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications, Network topology, High Speed Packet Access, Fiber to the x, Telephone exchange, Quad band, Hydraulic telegraph, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, Broadband over power lines, Network switch, Cable TV, Cellular digital packet data, Mass media, Dual-Cell HSDPA, Wireless network, Link adaptation, Evolved HSPA, DigRF V3, Jagadish Chandra Bose, Cable Internet access, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Personal Handy-phone System, Space-division multiple access:
3.5G Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over 3.5G quality and gather 3.5G models .
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 3.5G is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 3.5G process?
– What is the purpose of 3.5G in relation to the mission?
Orbital angular momentum multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Detail Orbital angular momentum multiplexing outcomes and gather practices for scaling Orbital angular momentum multiplexing.
– How can you negotiate 3.5G successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 3.5G project manager?
– How can the value of 3.5G be defined?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Analyze World Wide Web tasks and arbitrate World Wide Web techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does 3.5G systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does 3.5G analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there recognized 3.5G problems?
Telecommunications network Critical Criteria:
Administer Telecommunications network engagements and find out what it really means.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 3.5G strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– In a project to restructure 3.5G outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we keep improving 3.5G?
Polarization-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Polarization-division multiplexing engagements and proactively manage Polarization-division multiplexing risks.
– What are current 3.5G Paradigms?
– What is our 3.5G Strategy?
Global mobile Suppliers Association Critical Criteria:
Coach on Global mobile Suppliers Association engagements and research ways can we become the Global mobile Suppliers Association company that would put us out of business.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 3.5G workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do the 3.5G decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we go about Securing 3.5G?
Semaphore line Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Semaphore line adoptions and test out new things.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 3.5G models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is 3.5G Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How important is 3.5G to the user organizations mission?
Time-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Add value to Time-division multiplexing planning and test out new things.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 3.5G that make it risky?
– What are the Key enablers to make this 3.5G move?
– What about 3.5G Analysis of results?
Radio network Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Radio network planning and triple focus on important concepts of Radio network relationship management.
– How is the value delivered by 3.5G being measured?
– Who needs to know about 3.5G ?
– Is 3.5G Required?
Timeline of communication technology Critical Criteria:
Confer re Timeline of communication technology outcomes and slay a dragon.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3.5G forward?
– To what extent does management recognize 3.5G as a tool to increase the results?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 3.5G activities?
Electrical telegraph Critical Criteria:
Pilot Electrical telegraph quality and secure Electrical telegraph creativity.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3.5G project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3.5G project lifecycle?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these 3.5G processes?
– Is a 3.5G Team Work effort in place?
Comparison of mobile phone standards Critical Criteria:
X-ray Comparison of mobile phone standards adoptions and find answers.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 3.5G ?
– Can we do 3.5G without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are assumptions made in 3.5G stated explicitly?
Power-line communication Critical Criteria:
Chart Power-line communication management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Power-line communication projects.
– Do we monitor the 3.5G decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is 3.5G dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there 3.5G problems defined?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Match IEEE 1901 visions and observe effective IEEE 1901.
– How do we ensure that implementations of 3.5G products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Overhead information Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Overhead information adoptions and forecast involvement of future Overhead information projects in development.
– Do those selected for the 3.5G team have a good general understanding of what 3.5G is all about?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 3.5G?
– Are we Assessing 3.5G and Risk?
Molecular communication Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Molecular communication planning and change contexts.
– Will 3.5G deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing goals and assess what counts with Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing that we are not counting.
– Have the types of risks that may impact 3.5G been identified and analyzed?
– What are specific 3.5G Rules to follow?
GSM frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate GSM frequency bands planning and transcribe GSM frequency bands as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 3.5G strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– what is the best design framework for 3.5G organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Evolution-Data Optimized results and oversee Evolution-Data Optimized requirements.
– How can you measure 3.5G in a systematic way?
Integrated Services Digital Network Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Integrated Services Digital Network outcomes and work towards be a leading Integrated Services Digital Network expert.
– Does 3.5G analysis show the relationships among important 3.5G factors?
– How to deal with 3.5G Changes?
LTE Advanced Critical Criteria:
Investigate LTE Advanced engagements and explore and align the progress in LTE Advanced.
– What is the total cost related to deploying 3.5G, including any consulting or professional services?
– Among the 3.5G product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there a 3.5G Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Review Spectral efficiency projects and report on developing an effective Spectral efficiency strategy.
– What business benefits will 3.5G goals deliver if achieved?
– Does 3.5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Passive optical network Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Passive optical network failures and revise understanding of Passive optical network architectures.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 3.5G with what users do day-to-day?
– How will you measure your 3.5G effectiveness?
Telecommunications equipment Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Telecommunications equipment outcomes and find answers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 3.5G strengthening and reform actually originate?
Node B Critical Criteria:
Audit Node B strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Node B information.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 3.5G experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we manage 3.5G Knowledge Management (KM)?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications Critical Criteria:
Adapt Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications management and get out your magnifying glass.
Network topology Critical Criteria:
Study Network topology tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Network topology is getting what it needs.
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on High Speed Packet Access engagements and probe High Speed Packet Access strategic alliances.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 3.5G product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is maximizing 3.5G protection the same as minimizing 3.5G loss?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3.5G processes?
Fiber to the x Critical Criteria:
Adapt Fiber to the x adoptions and mentor Fiber to the x customer orientation.
– What are the disruptive 3.5G technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is our formula for success in 3.5G ?
Telephone exchange Critical Criteria:
Confer over Telephone exchange management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 3.5G goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is the 3.5G organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the long-term 3.5G goals?
Quad band Critical Criteria:
Review Quad band projects and document what potential Quad band megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What will drive 3.5G change?
Hydraulic telegraph Critical Criteria:
Chat re Hydraulic telegraph tasks and research ways can we become the Hydraulic telegraph company that would put us out of business.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 3.5G?
– What is Effective 3.5G?
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution results and find out.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 3.5G into the services that we provide?
Broadband over power lines Critical Criteria:
Derive from Broadband over power lines adoptions and oversee Broadband over power lines requirements.
– What are our needs in relation to 3.5G skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3.5G moving forward?
Network switch Critical Criteria:
Merge Network switch tactics and forecast involvement of future Network switch projects in development.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent 3.5G services/products?
– How do we Improve 3.5G service perception, and satisfaction?
Cable TV Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Cable TV results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Cable TV is getting what it needs.
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Cellular digital packet data leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Cellular digital packet data users.
– What is the source of the strategies for 3.5G strengthening and reform?
– Are there 3.5G Models?
Mass media Critical Criteria:
Read up on Mass media adoptions and shift your focus.
– Will any of the planned events or research findings provide a human interest story for mass media?
– Do we all define 3.5G in the same way?
Dual-Cell HSDPA Critical Criteria:
Participate in Dual-Cell HSDPA management and probe the present value of growth of Dual-Cell HSDPA.
– Who will provide the final approval of 3.5G deliverables?
Wireless network Critical Criteria:
Grade Wireless network projects and forecast involvement of future Wireless network projects in development.
– If wireless technology is used, do perimeter firewalls exist between wireless networks and the payment card environment?
– What percentage of classrooms in the school has access to the schools wireless network?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the 3.5G requirements in detail?
– How will you know that the 3.5G project has been successful?
Link adaptation Critical Criteria:
Examine Link adaptation quality and observe effective Link adaptation.
– What are the barriers to increased 3.5G production?
Evolved HSPA Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Evolved HSPA goals and create a map for yourself.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 3.5G delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we go about Comparing 3.5G approaches/solutions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3.5G Management?
DigRF V3 Critical Criteria:
Align DigRF V3 governance and acquire concise DigRF V3 education.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3.5G process?
– Why are 3.5G skills important?
Jagadish Chandra Bose Critical Criteria:
Probe Jagadish Chandra Bose management and find answers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 3.5G agendas for the next 3 years?
Cable Internet access Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Cable Internet access issues and track iterative Cable Internet access results.
– Consider your own 3.5G project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Administer High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data projects.
Personal Handy-phone System Critical Criteria:
Model after Personal Handy-phone System issues and reduce Personal Handy-phone System costs.
– Does 3.5G include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations 3.5G values?
Space-division multiple access Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Space-division multiple access outcomes and sort Space-division multiple access activities.
– What are the short and long-term 3.5G goals?
– How would one define 3.5G leadership?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3.5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
3.5G External links:
http://Product Features 3.5G Locate / recoVer-s Global Quad Band G sM/sMs/uMts (850/900/1800/1900) e mbedded sIM chip e xtremely accurate embedded GPs chipset
Find great deals on eBay for thermal paste 3.5g. Shop with confidence.
http://Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Lens
S-3.5G TURBO – shop.extremercbyrsi.com
Orbital angular momentum multiplexing External links:
Demonstration of Orbital Angular Momentum Multiplexing …
World Wide Web External links:
World Wide Web Foundation – Official Site
Telecommunications network External links:
Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network – Home
Chemeketa Community College Telecommunications Network…
Telecom Test Sets, Telecommunications Network …
Global mobile Suppliers Association External links:
gsacom.com – GSA – The Global mobile Suppliers Association
gsacom.com – GSA – The Global mobile Suppliers Association
Global Mobile Suppliers Association – Official Site
Semaphore line External links:
Semaphore line for Kids – Kiddle
Radio network External links:
The Catholic Radio Network
The Official Site of Ripped Radio Network
Inception Radio Network – Official Site
Timeline of communication technology External links:
Timeline of communication technology by julia luong on Prezi
Electrical telegraph External links:
Electrical Telegraph Finger Tapper Steampunk Ring
Comparison of mobile phone standards External links:
Comparison of mobile phone standards – WOW.com
IEEE 1901 External links:
WGC of IEEE 1901.1
[PDF]IEEE 1901 Access System: An Overview of Its …
http://The IEEE Std 1901-2010 is a standard for high speed (up to 500 Mbit/s at the physical layer) communication devices via electric power lines, often called broadband over power lines (BPL). The standard uses transmission frequencies below 100 MHz.
Molecular communication External links:
Molecular Communication for Future Nano-network : …
[PDF]Molecular Communication through Gap Junction …
Scientists discover molecular communication network …
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
Evolution-Data Optimized – Topic – YouTube
Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) – Techopedia.com
Evolution-Data Optimized – liquisearch.com
Integrated Services Digital Network External links:
Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
ISDN – Integrated Services Digital Network – Lifewire
[PDF]Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) 8510T …
LTE Advanced External links:
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
LTE Advanced? | Verizon Community
What is LTE Advanced? – Android Authority
Spectral efficiency External links:
Spectral efficiency – How is Spectral efficiency abbreviated?
Aldo Losito – Spectral Efficiency EP on Traxsource
Passive optical network External links:
Passive Optical Network – Abrahams Consulting
Passive optical network – SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO …
Passive Optical Network – ITConnect, Inc.
Telecommunications equipment External links:
TSR ComSupply – Telecommunications Equipment …
Telecommunications Equipment Purchase Program (TEPP)
Node B External links:
Difference Between BTS and Node B – YouTube
Node B – Gartner IT Glossary
Network topology External links:
Network Topology Mapper – SolarWinds
Download SharePoint Network Topology sample diagram …
Introduction to Computer Network Topology – Lifewire
High Speed Packet Access External links:
What is High Speed Packet Access? Webopedia Definition
QOS | High Speed Packet Access | Quality Of Service
IUB_E_H | Network Congestion | High Speed Packet Access
Fiber to the x External links:
Fiber to the x news, features and videos – WOW.com
[PDF]Fiber to the X – University of California, Berkeley
Fiber to the x | Fiber To The X | Network Architecture
Telephone exchange External links:
News – Steelville Telephone Exchange Inc.
North American Telephone Exchange Lookup by NPA NXX
Quad band External links:
Wouxun KG-UV950P quad band ham radio review – YouTube
YAESU FT-8900R Transceivers Mobile Quad Band 10m …
Hydraulic telegraph External links:
The Hydraulic Telegraph (350 BCE) : …
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution — Vikipēdija
Broadband over power lines External links:
[PDF]Broadband Over Power Lines A White Paper – New – …
Broadband Over Power Lines? | WIRED
The truth about Broadband over Power Lines – BPL – YouTube
Cable TV External links:
Get Phone, Cable TV & Internet Service Offers | CableMover
Cable TV, Internet and Phone Service Provider | MetroNet
Midco – Internet, Cable TV, Home Phone & Home Automation
Cellular digital packet data External links:
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Cellular digital packet data
http://Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) was a wide-area mobile data service which used unused bandwidth normally used by AMPS mobile phones between 800 and 900 MHz to transfer data. Speeds up to 19.2 kbit/s were possible. The service was discontinued in conjunction with the retirement of the parent AMPS service; it has been functionally replaced by faster services such as 1xRTT, EV-DO, and UMTS/HSPA.
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Mass media External links:
‘Breaking News’ Artists Use Mass Media As Their Medium – NPR
Broadcasters Liability & Mass Media Insurance | The Hartford
ERIC – Racism and the Mass Media., 1974-Mar
Dual-Cell HSDPA External links:
Dual-Band Dual-Cell HSDPA | Qualcomm
Wireless network External links:
How to set up Wireless Network Connection in Windows …
WiGLE: Wireless Network Mapping
Wireless Network Access – Office of Information Technology
Link adaptation External links:
[PDF]Link adaptation for wireless systems – eScholarship
Link adaptation dependent control signaling – …
Jagadish Chandra Bose External links:
Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose – Home | Facebook
Jagadish Chandra Bose’s 158th Birthday – Google
Jagadish Chandra Bose – Famous Birthdays
Personal Handy-phone System External links:
Personal Handy-Phone System – Britannica.com