What is involved in Dealmaking
Find out what the related areas are that Dealmaking connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Dealmaking thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Dealmaking journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Dealmaking leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Dealmaking related domains to cover and 11 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Dealmaking, BettyConfidential, Fox News, United States Congress, Washington, D.C.:
Dealmaking Critical Criteria:
Survey Dealmaking engagements and oversee implementation of Dealmaking.
– Among the Dealmaking product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can the value of Dealmaking be defined?
BettyConfidential Critical Criteria:
Have a session on BettyConfidential visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging BettyConfidential.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Dealmaking requirements in detail?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Dealmaking?
– Which Dealmaking goals are the most important?
Fox News Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Fox News projects and gather Fox News models .
– Consider your own Dealmaking project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Dealmaking agendas for the next 3 years?
– How likely is the current Dealmaking plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
United States Congress Critical Criteria:
Own United States Congress adoptions and secure United States Congress creativity.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Dealmaking effort?
Washington, D.C. Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Washington, D.C. visions and display thorough understanding of the Washington, D.C. process.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Dealmaking?
– To what extent does management recognize Dealmaking as a tool to increase the results?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Dealmaking Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
BettyConfidential External links:
Fox News External links:
Fox News – Home | Facebook
Fox News Radio – Official Site
Watch Live | Q13 FOX News
United States Congress External links:
Petition to the United States Congress | NRA-ILA
Mathew Thomas for United States Congress Florida …
Washington, D.C. External links:
Embassy of India, Washington, D.C. – Official Site
USSFCU | Washington, D.C. – Alexandria, VA – Bethesda, MD