What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 289 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, Systems engineering, Software development, Software archaeology, Large-Scale Agile Development, Project planning, Functional specification, Software project management, Risk management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Requirements analysis, Planning poker, Customer engagement, Function model, Agile testing, Risk analysis, Software development methodologies, Continuous Integration, Service Bureau Corporation, Build light indicator, IT infrastructure deployment, Software design pattern, Test-driven development, Entity–relationship model, Team software process, Agile software development, Burndown chart, Cleanroom software engineering, Microsoft Solutions Framework, IEEE Standards Association, Software design, Disciplined agile delivery, Model-driven development, Software construction, Story-driven modeling, Rapid application development, Object model, Software maintenance, ISO 9000, Elephant in the room, Data model, United States Agency for International Development, Project management triangle, Software documentation, User experience, Scaled Agile Framework, Information model, Formal methods, Stand-up meeting, Spiral model, Software bug, Graphical user interface builder, Agile modeling, View model, Rolling Wave planning, Danese Cooper, Infrastructure as Code, Extreme programming practices, Niklaus Wirth, Systems development life cycle, Extreme Programming, Software quality assurance, Rate of return, Waterfall development, Unified Process, Use case:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Categorize Large-Scale Agile Development management and assess and formulate effective operational and Large-Scale Agile Development strategies.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– What are the barriers to increased Large-Scale Agile Development production?
– Who needs to know about Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Mix Systems engineering governance and transcribe Systems engineering as tomorrows backbone for success.
– The approach of traditional Large-Scale Agile Development works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
– Is systems engineering the solution to all of our systems problems?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– What is the problem or opportunity addressed by the system?
– What is the geographic and physical extent of the system?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development problems defined?
– How will we know when we are done?
– How does it all fit together?
– What option is best?
– Where are we today?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software development planning and describe the risks of Software development sustainability.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How large is the system that is being developed?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– What is Scale and Why Manage It?
– How good are our agile methods?
– A separate test team?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Steer Software archaeology tactics and optimize Software archaeology leadership as a key to advancement.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Large-Scale Agile Development moving forward?
– What about Large-Scale Agile Development Analysis of results?
– Is the scope of Large-Scale Agile Development defined?
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Guard Large-Scale Agile Development governance and differentiate in coordinating Large-Scale Agile Development.
– How do we go about Comparing Large-Scale Agile Development approaches/solutions?
– How to Secure Large-Scale Agile Development?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Merge Project planning goals and revise understanding of Project planning architectures.
– In a project to restructure Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Examine Functional specification engagements and drive action.
– Among the Large-Scale Agile Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Large-Scale Agile Development with what users do day-to-day?
– Have all basic functions of Large-Scale Agile Development been defined?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Check Software project management adoptions and optimize Software project management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What are the business goals Large-Scale Agile Development is aiming to achieve?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Risk management leadership and transcribe Risk management as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does your company provide resources to improve end-user awareness of phishing, malware, indicators of compromise, and procedures in the event of a potential breach?
– Have you fully developed a Risk Management plan for any outsourcing agreement from inception to termination – for whatever reason?
– Is there a repeatable reporting process in place across the entities, so results are centrally coordinated, organized, and managed?
– Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Are resources allocated to remediate most vulnerable systems with the highest impact?
– Are individuals specifically assigned Cybersecurity responsibility?
– How are risks currently identified, assigned and mitigated?
– What is the likelihood of risk events happening?
– Are there beyond-compliance activities?
– Who will be responsible internally?
– Who has the authority to manage risk?
– Risk mitigation: how far?
– What is meant by managing risk?
– How do we categorize risk?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge leadership and ask what if.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Large-Scale Agile Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Large-Scale Agile Development process available?
– How do we measure improved Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will Large-Scale Agile Development goals deliver if achieved?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Requirements analysis planning and oversee Requirements analysis management by competencies.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Large-Scale Agile Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What will drive Large-Scale Agile Development change?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Planning poker risks and catalog what business benefits will Planning poker goals deliver if achieved.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Large-Scale Agile Development. How do we gain traction?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Large-Scale Agile Development that make it risky?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Large-Scale Agile Development objectives?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Customer engagement strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Customer engagement projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Large-Scale Agile Development ?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Face Function model visions and know what your objective is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– Is there a Large-Scale Agile Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are accountability and ownership for Large-Scale Agile Development clearly defined?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Map Agile testing planning and look for lots of ideas.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Large-Scale Agile Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Large-Scale Agile Development delivery for example is new software needed?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Risk analysis goals and attract Risk analysis skills.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Large-Scale Agile Development opportunities costing us money?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Software development methodologies Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software development methodologies tactics and find the essential reading for Software development methodologies researchers.
– How will you measure your Large-Scale Agile Development effectiveness?
– How do we keep improving Large-Scale Agile Development?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Reason over Continuous Integration governance and gather practices for scaling Continuous Integration.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Focus on Service Bureau Corporation tactics and catalog Service Bureau Corporation activities.
– Think about the people you identified for your Large-Scale Agile Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How can we improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Test Build light indicator results and innovate what needs to be done with Build light indicator.
– Do we monitor the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Required?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze IT infrastructure deployment outcomes and plan concise IT infrastructure deployment education.
– What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Large-Scale Agile Development project manager?
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Systematize Software design pattern results and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is maximizing Large-Scale Agile Development protection the same as minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development loss?
– In what ways are Large-Scale Agile Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Use past Test-driven development issues and adjust implementation of Test-driven development.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Large-Scale Agile Development into the services that we provide?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Large-Scale Agile Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Why are Large-Scale Agile Development skills important?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Rank Entity–relationship model tasks and optimize Entity–relationship model leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Large-Scale Agile Development forward?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Discuss Team software process engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Team software process is getting what it needs.
– what is the best design framework for Large-Scale Agile Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What is our Large-Scale Agile Development Strategy?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Agile software development issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– When should we not use it?
– What makes agile better?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Burndown chart failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Burndown chart decisions.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Large-Scale Agile Development been identified and analyzed?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Cleanroom software engineering planning and differentiate in coordinating Cleanroom software engineering.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Large-Scale Agile Development move?
– Does our organization need more Large-Scale Agile Development education?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Investigate Microsoft Solutions Framework outcomes and ask questions.
– What vendors make products that address the Large-Scale Agile Development needs?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE Standards Association goals and gather practices for scaling IEEE Standards Association.
Software design Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software design goals and describe which business rules are needed as Software design interface.
– What are our needs in relation to Large-Scale Agile Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Unify Disciplined agile delivery decisions and track iterative Disciplined agile delivery results.
– How do we Identify specific Large-Scale Agile Development investment and emerging trends?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Model-driven development tactics and find answers.
– Do the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software construction adoptions and plan concise Software construction education.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Large-Scale Agile Development?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Discourse Story-driven modeling visions and test out new things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Large-Scale Agile Development in a volatile global economy?
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Trace Rapid application development quality and describe which business rules are needed as Rapid application development interface.
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What are the usability implications of Large-Scale Agile Development actions?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– What are the associated risks?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
– When use RAD?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Object model adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we have past Large-Scale Agile Development Successes?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Apply Software maintenance tactics and do something to it.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis show the relationships among important Large-Scale Agile Development factors?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Large-Scale Agile Development requirements in detail?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Transcribe ISO 9000 leadership and develop and take control of the ISO 9000 initiative.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How important is Large-Scale Agile Development to the user organizations mission?
– Are assumptions made in Large-Scale Agile Development stated explicitly?
Elephant in the room Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Elephant in the room visions and pay attention to the small things.
– Can we do Large-Scale Agile Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Jump start Data model issues and get answers.
– Consider your own Large-Scale Agile Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Large-Scale Agile Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
United States Agency for International Development Critical Criteria:
Illustrate United States Agency for International Development quality and acquire concise United States Agency for International Development education.
– Can we add value to the current Large-Scale Agile Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Project management triangle Critical Criteria:
Consult on Project management triangle strategies and test out new things.
– Which Large-Scale Agile Development goals are the most important?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Start Software documentation quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Large-Scale Agile Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Contribute to User experience risks and get answers.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Look at Scaled Agile Framework issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Scaled Agile Framework.
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
– Why should we adopt a Large-Scale Agile Development framework?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information model management and maintain Information model for success.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Is a Large-Scale Agile Development Team Work effort in place?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Probe Formal methods projects and prioritize challenges of Formal methods.
– Who sets the Large-Scale Agile Development standards?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Stand-up meeting projects and mentor Stand-up meeting customer orientation.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Large-Scale Agile Development services/products?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Large-Scale Agile Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Debate over Spiral model visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Spiral model.
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Software bug engagements and look at it backwards.
– For your Large-Scale Agile Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– To what extent does management recognize Large-Scale Agile Development as a tool to increase the results?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Graphical user interface builder issues and test out new things.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Large-Scale Agile Development values?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Large-Scale Agile Development effort?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Agile modeling goals and research ways can we become the Agile modeling company that would put us out of business.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
– How to deal with Large-Scale Agile Development Changes?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development Models?
View model Critical Criteria:
Contribute to View model goals and proactively manage View model risks.
– Think about the functions involved in your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Rolling Wave planning decisions and find out.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Track Danese Cooper tactics and prioritize challenges of Danese Cooper.
– Who will provide the final approval of Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Review Infrastructure as Code planning and intervene in Infrastructure as Code processes and leadership.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Large-Scale Agile Development study?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Extreme programming practices decisions and do something to it.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Large-Scale Agile Development process?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Categorize Niklaus Wirth failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Niklaus Wirth is getting what it needs.
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Debate over Systems development life cycle outcomes and secure Systems development life cycle creativity.
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Extreme Programming Critical Criteria:
Model after Extreme Programming management and integrate design thinking in Extreme Programming innovation.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What are the short and long-term Large-Scale Agile Development goals?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Software quality assurance management and plan concise Software quality assurance education.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Large-Scale Agile Development?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Rate of return risks and do something to it.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Waterfall development Critical Criteria:
Add value to Waterfall development issues and get answers.
– What are the key elements of your Large-Scale Agile Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Have you identified your Large-Scale Agile Development key performance indicators?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Unified Process results and perfect Unified Process conflict management.
Use case Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Use case engagements and remodel and develop an effective Use case strategy.
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How do we Improve Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
– Do we have Things use cases?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Systems engineering External links:
Intelligent Systems Engineering: Indiana University
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Software development External links:
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology – codemag.com
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Project planning External links:
Seven Steps to Successful Project Planning | Bplans
Construction Project Planning and Design Tools
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Software project management External links:
Unfuddle STACK – Software Project Management Online | …
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Risk management External links:
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Requirements analysis External links:
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
Wilderness.net – Minimum Requirements Analysis
Planning poker External links:
www.Planningpoker.com | Planningpoker – Planning Poker
[PDF]agile planning poker front
Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Poker
Customer engagement External links:
Pega – Customer Engagement and Operational …
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Customer Engagement | Dell
Function model External links:
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing Days
ATA BLOGS – Agile Testing Alliance Blog’s
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
Risk analysis External links:
Risk analysis can be defined in many different ways, and much of the definition depends on how risk analysis relates to other concepts. Risk analysis can …
http://[DOC]Risk Analysis Template – HUD.gov / U.S. Department …
The Fed – Risk Analysis – United States dollar
Risk analysis (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Software development methodologies External links:
6.3.2 Software Development Methodologies – YouTube
Software Development Methodologies – itinfo.am
Software Development Methodologies | Computer …
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
THE SERVICE BUREAU CORPORATION – Bizapedia.com
Service Bureau Corporation – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Service Bureau Corporation
Build light indicator External links:
Build Light Indicator from MadeInTheUSB on Tindie
Build light indicator – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Build light indicator
Node-RED build light indicator – YouTube
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
Project Control | IT Infrastructure Deployment | Molex CES
Software design pattern External links:
Popular Software design pattern & C# videos – YouTube
Team software process External links:
Introduction to the Team Software Process | StickyMinds
Introduction to the Team Software Process by Watts S. …
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development with Team Foundation …
Burndown chart External links:
Understanding the Scrum Burndown Chart – Methods & …
scrum – Burndown chart shows no data in TFS – Stack Overflow
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[PDF]Cleanroom Software Engineering – Georgia Tech …
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Cleanroom method steps
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Cleanroom and …
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework – How is Microsoft …
Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials – Download.com
Microsoft Solutions Framework: The Deployment Phase
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Home | Facebook
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
Software design External links:
Software Design and Development | Green River
Software Design for Non-Designers (Edition Q4/2017) – …
MjM Software Design
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody – YouTube
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Rapid Application Development – outsystems.com
http://Ad · www.outsystems.com/low-code/RAD
Rapid Application Development – outsystems.com
http://Ad · www.outsystems.com/low-code/RAD
Object model External links:
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Software maintenance External links:
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
ISO 9000 External links:
List of Accredited Registrars, ISO 9000, ISO 14000, …
ISO 9000 – What Is ISO 9000? A Standards Series | ASQ
Benefits of ISO 9000 – Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc.
Elephant in the room External links:
The Elephant in the Room – YouTube
Elephant in the Room – W&S Financial Group Distributors
Elephant In The Room – Gemstones | Sola Tunes
Data model External links:
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
COT – Data Model
United States Agency for International Development External links:
[DOC]United States Agency for International Development
Project management triangle External links:
Project Management Triangle • Xennsoft | MLM Software …
What is a Project Management Triangle?
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
User experience External links:
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Google User Experience Research
User Experience Professionals Association
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Product Owner – Scaled Agile Framework
[PDF]Overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean …
Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe ™) Meetup (Chicago, IL)
Information model External links:
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Common Information Model Combines Augmented Reality …
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods and the KRACK Vulnerability – Galois, Inc.
My first experience with formal methods | Hacker News
Spiral model External links:
methodology – Agile Vs Spiral Model for SDLC – Stack Overflow
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Software bug External links:
What is Software Bug? – Definition from Techopedia
What’s the Worst Software Bug in History? | Laserfiche
Graphical user interface builder External links:
A graphical user interface builder for Tk
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Agile modeling External links:
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Keys to the Successful Adoption of Agile Modeling – Smartsheet
Agile Modeling Principles Flashcards | Quizlet
View model External links:
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model # K-00HA: …
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Getting Started with InnerSource – Danese Cooper …
Danese Cooper (@DivaDanese) | Twitter
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as Code, Arlington/DC Meetup (Arlington, …
Infrastructure as Code | Simple
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
Extreme Programming External links:
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Software quality assurance External links:
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate Of Return – IRR
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Waterfall development External links:
Waterfall Development – What Games Are
Unified Process External links:
The IBM Rational Unified Process for COTS-based …
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
Use case External links:
What is a Use Case? – Definition from Techopedia
Use Cases Made simple – Use Case Tool
http://Ad · CaseComplete.com/use-cases
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs