What is involved in Information model
Find out what the related areas are that Information model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information model related domains to cover and 280 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information model, Object-Role Modeling, Data modeling, Software archaeology, Watts Humphrey, Object-oriented programming, Computer engineering, Object Management Group, XML schema, Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Process modeling, Software quality, Incremental build model, Computer programming, Project management, Function model, Software deployment, Software development process, Copyright status of work by the U.S. government, Extreme programming, Data architecture, Programming paradigm, Systems analysis, Core architecture data model, Systems development life cycle, Bertrand Meyer, Trygve Reenskaug, Gellish English, Aspect-oriented software development, Risk management, Operational Support Systems, Frameworx Shared Information/Data Model, Enhanced entity–relationship model, Logical data model, Conceptual schema, Rapid application development, Formal methods, Data structure, Danese Cooper, Physical schema, System information modelling, Executable UML, Business Process Framework, Data model, Database design, Niklaus Wirth, Systems engineering, Agile software development, Spiral model, Information model, Generic data model, Software engineering, Requirements engineering, Computer science, Database model, Enterprise Unified Process, Software quality assurance, Process model, Data structure diagram, Facility information model, View model, Library of Congress Control Number, Software maintenance, Software configuration management, Data flow diagram, Software verification and validation, Entity–relationship model, Building Information Modeling:
Information model Critical Criteria:
Chart Information model projects and mentor Information model customer orientation.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information model strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Think of your Information model project. what are the main functions?
– Why should we adopt a Information model framework?
Object-Role Modeling Critical Criteria:
Consider Object-Role Modeling outcomes and point out Object-Role Modeling tensions in leadership.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Information model leader?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information model processes?
– Is a Information model Team Work effort in place?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Grasp Data modeling management and track iterative Data modeling results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who needs to know about Information model ?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Shape Software archaeology strategies and correct Software archaeology management by competencies.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information model domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– For your Information model project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Why is Information model important for you now?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Watts Humphrey decisions and grade techniques for implementing Watts Humphrey controls.
– Is Information model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are assumptions made in Information model stated explicitly?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Object-oriented programming adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Object-oriented programming goal is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Information model processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information model?
– Who sets the Information model standards?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Debate over Computer engineering decisions and explore and align the progress in Computer engineering.
– Do those selected for the Information model team have a good general understanding of what Information model is all about?
– How important is Information model to the user organizations mission?
– What are the barriers to increased Information model production?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Object Management Group goals and devote time assessing Object Management Group and its risk.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information model activities?
– What is Effective Information model?
XML schema Critical Criteria:
Mix XML schema issues and secure XML schema creativity.
– How can we improve Information model?
– Are there Information model Models?
Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing quality and grade techniques for implementing Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information model processes?
– What are the business goals Information model is aiming to achieve?
Process modeling Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Process modeling outcomes and budget for Process modeling challenges.
– What are the usability implications of Information model actions?
– How would one define Information model leadership?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Deduce Software quality failures and correct Software quality management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information model project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Incremental build model results and forecast involvement of future Incremental build model projects in development.
– Does Information model include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do we monitor the Information model decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Debate over Computer programming results and acquire concise Computer programming education.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information model process?
– Is there any existing Information model governance structure?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Project management tasks and describe the risks of Project management sustainability.
– First iteration. The plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Are there contextual conditions, such as the size of the project or nature of the task, that signal a better fit for agile versus traditional project management approaches?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information model values?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– What is scrum?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Function model issues and test out new things.
– How to Secure Information model?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software deployment failures and observe effective Software deployment.
– What threat is Information model addressing?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Consider Software development process leadership and gather Software development process models .
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Will Information model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do Information model rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government Critical Criteria:
Unify Copyright status of work by the U.S. government projects and define what our big hairy audacious Copyright status of work by the U.S. government goal is.
– How do we Improve Information model service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the long-term Information model goals?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Understand Extreme programming adoptions and gather practices for scaling Extreme programming.
– Who will provide the final approval of Information model deliverables?
– What is our formula for success in Information model ?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– Why are Information model skills important?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Data architecture Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Data architecture engagements and catalog Data architecture activities.
– In the case of a Information model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Consider your own Information model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– How will you know that the Information model project has been successful?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Guide Programming paradigm tasks and sort Programming paradigm activities.
– Have you identified your Information model key performance indicators?
– What are the short and long-term Information model goals?
– What are our Information model Processes?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Own Systems analysis quality and acquire concise Systems analysis education.
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– Schedule feasibility. can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What types of systems development plans are needed?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– Systems Analysis and design: where is it?
– How will employees react to a new system?
– What part of the system is working well?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– How do we use life cycle assessment?
– Will it work with current systems?
– Can the process be simplified?
– Can a step be eliminated?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– Why choose ssadm?
Core architecture data model Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Core architecture data model adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Core architecture data model systems.
– In what ways are Information model vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Confer re Systems development life cycle issues and describe which business rules are needed as Systems development life cycle interface.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Information model process?
– How can you negotiate Information model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Focus on Bertrand Meyer projects and describe which business rules are needed as Bertrand Meyer interface.
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Consult on Trygve Reenskaug issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Trygve Reenskaug.
– Think about the functions involved in your Information model project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information model?
– What is the purpose of Information model in relation to the mission?
Gellish English Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Gellish English strategies and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information model activities?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Recall Aspect-oriented software development leadership and find answers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Information model processes of our organization?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information model?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Risk management visions and revise understanding of Risk management architectures.
– If the liability portion of a Cybersecurity insurance policy is a claims-made policy, is an extended reporting endorsement (tail coverage) offered?
– How can you start to build to a position of trust and risk management when setting up cloud computing for your organization?
– What is the potential impact on the organization if the information is disclosed to unauthorized personnel?
– Is there a person at your organization who coordinates responding to threats and recovering from them?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity risk incorporated into organizations overarching enterprise Risk Management?
– Is there a person at our organization who assesses vulnerabilities, consequences, and threats?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the Risk assessed information?
– Has the Risk Management Plan been significantly changed since last year?
– Do governance and risk management processes address Cybersecurity risks?
– Have you had outside experts look at your Cybersecurity plans?
– Is your Cybersecurity plan tested regularly?
– What do our summary risk reports look like?
– Are we working on the right risks?
– Risk Decisions: Whose Call Is It?
– When should risk be managed?
– What is risk?
Operational Support Systems Critical Criteria:
Adapt Operational Support Systems projects and acquire concise Operational Support Systems education.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information model requirements in detail?
– Does our organization need more Information model education?
Frameworx Shared Information/Data Model Critical Criteria:
Unify Frameworx Shared Information/Data Model strategies and find out what it really means.
– How can the value of Information model be defined?
Enhanced entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Dissect Enhanced entity–relationship model results and know what your objective is.
– Among the Information model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do the Information model decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Logical data model Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Logical data model adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Logical data model.
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information model leaders?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information model effort?
– Logical data model available?
Conceptual schema Critical Criteria:
Design Conceptual schema planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Conceptual schema is getting what it needs.
– Are there recognized Information model problems?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Rapid application development leadership and pioneer acquisition of Rapid application development systems.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– How will you measure your Information model effectiveness?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Explore Formal methods failures and catalog Formal methods activities.
– Is maximizing Information model protection the same as minimizing Information model loss?
Data structure Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Data structure projects and assess what counts with Data structure that we are not counting.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information model project lifecycle?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information model?
– What if the needle in the haystack happens to be a complex data structure?
– Is the process repeatable as we change algorithms and data structures?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Align Danese Cooper engagements and differentiate in coordinating Danese Cooper.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information model project manager?
Physical schema Critical Criteria:
Confer over Physical schema governance and pioneer acquisition of Physical schema systems.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information model into the services that we provide?
System information modelling Critical Criteria:
Model after System information modelling tasks and report on developing an effective System information modelling strategy.
– What are the key elements of your Information model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are all of our Information model domains and what do they do?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Audit Executable UML failures and integrate design thinking in Executable UML innovation.
– How do we keep improving Information model?
Business Process Framework Critical Criteria:
Administer Business Process Framework failures and reduce Business Process Framework costs.
– Is Information model dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Match Data model governance and get the big picture.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information model with what users do day-to-day?
– When a Information model manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Physical data model available?
Database design Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Database design planning and learn.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information model, including any consulting or professional services?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Guide Niklaus Wirth projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Niklaus Wirth information.
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Track Systems engineering risks and look at the big picture.
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– The complexity of our design task is significantly affected by the nature of the objectives for the systems to be designed. is the task intricate, or difficult?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– What approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– Is sufficient schedule time allocated to allow for dependencies on commercial off-the-shelf cots product deliveries?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– What is the problem or opportunity addressed by the system?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Multiple development cycles?
– Deliver interim releases?
– How confident are we?
– What option is best?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Agile software development results and acquire concise Agile software development education.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– How do you know when the software will be finished if theres no up-front plan?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– Regulated Backward Compatibility and Version Numbering?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– What about large teams?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Spiral model tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Spiral model services.
Information model Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Information model management and display thorough understanding of the Information model process.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information model process?
Generic data model Critical Criteria:
Check Generic data model strategies and report on developing an effective Generic data model strategy.
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Nurse Software engineering decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Software engineering relationship management.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What vendors make products that address the Information model needs?
– How is the value delivered by Information model being measured?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Adapt Requirements engineering engagements and check on ways to get started with Requirements engineering.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information model move?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Information model Management?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Analyze Computer science failures and integrate design thinking in Computer science innovation.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information model delivery for example is new software needed?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Database model planning and get answers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information model project?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Enterprise Unified Process outcomes and devote time assessing Enterprise Unified Process and its risk.
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Understand Software quality assurance strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software quality assurance projects.
Process model Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Process model outcomes and get the big picture.
– Is there a defined process model and is it followed?
Data structure diagram Critical Criteria:
Discourse Data structure diagram management and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information model services/products?
Facility information model Critical Criteria:
Steer Facility information model planning and find the ideas you already have.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information model process available?
View model Critical Criteria:
Study View model failures and describe which business rules are needed as View model interface.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information model. How do we gain traction?
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Examine Library of Congress Control Number projects and balance specific methods for improving Library of Congress Control Number results.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information model been identified and analyzed?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software maintenance management and probe the present value of growth of Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– In a project to restructure Information model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does Information model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Software configuration management tasks and plan concise Software configuration management education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information model experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Will Information model deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Data flow diagram Critical Criteria:
Use past Data flow diagram quality and report on developing an effective Data flow diagram strategy.
– How do we Lead with Information model in Mind?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Add value to Software verification and validation visions and document what potential Software verification and validation megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Entity–relationship model results and gather practices for scaling Entity–relationship model.
– What will drive Information model change?
Building Information Modeling Critical Criteria:
Investigate Building Information Modeling governance and get answers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information model project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information model objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information model External links:
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Overview of the Splunk Common Information Model – …
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Computer engineering External links:
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Object Management Group External links:
Membership Fees | Object Management Group
IoT Page – IIoT Standards | Object Management Group
XML schema External links:
XML Schema – World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
The basics of using XML Schema to define elements
Using W3C XML Schema
Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing External links:
Flexible integrated computer-aided manufacturing …
Process modeling External links:
Process modeling (eBook, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Navvia Process Modeling Software | Process Modelling …
Process Modeling – Support – Sigma
Software quality External links:
Pillars of software quality | Microsoft Docs
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
The Delta Function Model of a Molecule
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Software deployment External links:
Windows System Administration, Software Deployment, …
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment …
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Data architecture External links:
Certica Solutions: K-12 Cloud Platform and Data Architecture
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigms – Loyola Marymount University
What programming paradigm does MATLAB follow? – …
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Systems analysis External links:
My Systems Analysis Ch. 12 Flashcards | Quizlet
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
Core architecture data model External links:
Core Architecture Data Model – Download.com
Core architecture data model – WOW.com
Systems development life cycle External links:
The Systems Development Life Cycle
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 5
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
[PDF]Trygve Reenskaug, University of Oslo …
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Operational Support Systems External links:
[PDF]OPERATIONAL SUPPORT SYSTEMS …
Frameworx Shared Information/Data Model External links:
[PDF]Frameworx Shared Information/Data Model – Free …
Conceptual schema External links:
[MC-CSDL]: Conceptual Schema Definition File Format
Evaluating Social Interventions: A Conceptual Schema – …
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Quick Base Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
[PDF]Formal Methods Tool Qualification – NASA
Data structure External links:
Data structures – C++ Tutorials
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Physical schema External links:
Physical Schema – msdn.microsoft.com
System information modelling External links:
[PDF]System Information Modelling for Smart Systems
System information modelling – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/System information modelling
System information modelling – WOW.com
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
Business Process Framework External links:
What is the Business Process Framework? – YouTube
Business Process Framework (eTOM) – TM Forum
Business Process Framework (eTOM) – TM Forum
Data model External links:
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Database design External links:
[PDF]Title: Database Design – UDC CSIT
Concepts of Database Design Flashcards | Quizlet
Database design (Internet resource, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Niklaus Wirth – ETH Zurich
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial, Manufacturing, & Systems Engineering – UTA
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Agile software development External links:
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Spiral Model of software engineering in Hindi – YouTube
Information model External links:
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Overview of the Splunk Common Information Model – …
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Generic data model External links:
Data Modeling – Generic Data Model [Gerardnico]
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Computer science External links:
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Computer Science and Engineering
Database model External links:
relational database model Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
DR Database Model – Application:MM
api – CouchDB database model – Stack Overflow
Software quality assurance External links:
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Process model External links:
[PPT]Software Process Model – StFX – Computer Science
[DOC]Business Process Model Template
A Process Model. (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Data structure diagram External links:
Data Structure Diagram – Conceptdraw.com
[PDF]PEMS Data Structure Diagram
Facility information model External links:
FIM – Facility Information Model | AcronymAttic
What is FACILITY INFORMATION MODEL? What does …
View model External links:
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model # K-00HA: …
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
Library of Congress Control Number – iUniverse
AuthorHouse – Library of Congress Control Number
Software maintenance External links:
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Data flow diagram External links:
10 Answers – What is a data flow diagram? – quora.com
How to Make a Data Flow Diagram | Lucidchart
What is a Data Flow Diagram | Lucidchart
Software verification and validation External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Software Verification and Validation
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
Building Information Modeling External links:
What Is BIM | Building Information Modeling | Autodesk