What is involved in Software Maintenance
Find out what the related areas are that Software Maintenance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Maintenance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Maintenance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Maintenance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Maintenance related domains to cover and 192 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Maintenance, Code refactoring, ISO/IEC 12207, ISO 4217, IEEE 1613, ISO 19115, ISO 19600, ISO 14971, IEEE 802.15.4a, Computer science, ISO 26000, Computer accessibility, ISO 31, ISO 4157, ISO 639-5, IEEE 754 revision, IEEE 802.1X, ISO 7002, ISO 31-2, ISO 7200, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO 14698, ANSI escape code, ISO/IEC 5218, ISO 31-5, IEEE 802.11ai, IEEE 1667, ISO 9529, ISO 15706-2, Information model, ISO 10303-22, IEEE 1675-2008, IEEE 854-1987, ISO 6385, ISO 15686, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 19092-1, Enterprise software, ISO 2240, Extreme programming practices, ISO 10383, Formal methods, Computer programming, Computational physics, Digital marketing, ISO 8601, Cleanroom software engineering, ISO 13485, Concept of operations, ISO 19092-2, ISO 13399, IEEE P1363, ISO 639-3, ISO 20400, IEEE 802.11s, IEEE 1451, Data center bridging, ISO 428, ISO 2852, IEEE 802.9, Embedded system, Concurrent computing, Graphics processing unit, IEEE 802.1ad, Data modeling, ISO 732, ISO 25964, Computational biology, IEEE 1541-2002, ISO 31-6, ISO 639, IEEE 802.15, IEEE 802.11a-1999, ISO/IEC 10967, ISO 14031, ISO 3166, ISO 13490:
Software Maintenance Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Software Maintenance projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software Maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What is our formula for success in Software Maintenance ?
– How is the value delivered by Software Maintenance being measured?
– How can the value of Software Maintenance be defined?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Grasp Code refactoring planning and look at the big picture.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Maintenance processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Maintenance?
– What are the barriers to increased Software Maintenance production?
ISO/IEC 12207 Critical Criteria:
Examine ISO/IEC 12207 decisions and explore and align the progress in ISO/IEC 12207.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Maintenance opportunities costing us money?
– What are the business goals Software Maintenance is aiming to achieve?
– What are current Software Maintenance Paradigms?
ISO 4217 Critical Criteria:
Guard ISO 4217 results and report on the economics of relationships managing ISO 4217 and constraints.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Maintenance Management?
IEEE 1613 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IEEE 1613 goals and figure out ways to motivate other IEEE 1613 users.
– Does Software Maintenance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Can we do Software Maintenance without complex (expensive) analysis?
ISO 19115 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about ISO 19115 failures and define what do we need to start doing with ISO 19115.
– Is Software Maintenance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
ISO 19600 Critical Criteria:
Frame ISO 19600 management and define ISO 19600 competency-based leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Maintenance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Maintenance project lifecycle?
– How will you measure your Software Maintenance effectiveness?
– Do we all define Software Maintenance in the same way?
ISO 14971 Critical Criteria:
Track ISO 14971 tasks and stake your claim.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software Maintenance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Maintenance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we Identify specific Software Maintenance investment and emerging trends?
IEEE 802.15.4a Critical Criteria:
Trace IEEE 802.15.4a tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of IEEE 802.15.4a.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Maintenance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can you measure Software Maintenance in a systematic way?
– Are we Assessing Software Maintenance and Risk?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Computer science outcomes and budget for Computer science challenges.
– For your Software Maintenance project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software Maintenance project?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software Maintenance activities?
ISO 26000 Critical Criteria:
Coach on ISO 26000 failures and point out improvements in ISO 26000.
– Do the Software Maintenance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is Software Maintenance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is Software Maintenance Required?
Computer accessibility Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Computer accessibility quality and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we know that any Software Maintenance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are all of our Software Maintenance domains and what do they do?
ISO 31 Critical Criteria:
Study ISO 31 tactics and cater for concise ISO 31 education.
– What are the disruptive Software Maintenance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do you adhere to, or apply, the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard?
– What are the short and long-term Software Maintenance goals?
– How do we Lead with Software Maintenance in Mind?
ISO 4157 Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap ISO 4157 risks and work towards be a leading ISO 4157 expert.
– In what ways are Software Maintenance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
ISO 639-5 Critical Criteria:
Test ISO 639-5 strategies and secure ISO 639-5 creativity.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Maintenance into the services that we provide?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Maintenance strengthening and reform?
– Who needs to know about Software Maintenance ?
IEEE 754 revision Critical Criteria:
Canvass IEEE 754 revision goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive IEEE 754 revision projects.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software Maintenance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Maintenance move?
IEEE 802.1X Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 802.1X issues and get answers.
– How can you negotiate Software Maintenance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Maintenance been identified and analyzed?
ISO 7002 Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on ISO 7002 projects and shift your focus.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Maintenance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Software Maintenance analysis show the relationships among important Software Maintenance factors?
– Will Software Maintenance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
ISO 31-2 Critical Criteria:
Guard ISO 31-2 management and pioneer acquisition of ISO 31-2 systems.
– Is maximizing Software Maintenance protection the same as minimizing Software Maintenance loss?
– Have you identified your Software Maintenance key performance indicators?
ISO 7200 Critical Criteria:
Investigate ISO 7200 risks and change contexts.
– To what extent does management recognize Software Maintenance as a tool to increase the results?
– Is Supporting Software Maintenance documentation required?
– How would one define Software Maintenance leadership?
ISO/IEC 20000 Critical Criteria:
Pilot ISO/IEC 20000 results and find the essential reading for ISO/IEC 20000 researchers.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Maintenance forward?
– What business benefits will Software Maintenance goals deliver if achieved?
– What are internal and external Software Maintenance relations?
– Will we be eligible for ISO/IEC 20000 certification?
ISO 14698 Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with ISO 14698 management and drive action.
– What vendors make products that address the Software Maintenance needs?
ANSI escape code Critical Criteria:
Merge ANSI escape code management and attract ANSI escape code skills.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Maintenance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software Maintenance processes of our organization?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Maintenance effort?
ISO/IEC 5218 Critical Criteria:
Focus on ISO/IEC 5218 tactics and look at the big picture.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Maintenance, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the long-term Software Maintenance goals?
ISO 31-5 Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on ISO 31-5 outcomes and report on setting up ISO 31-5 without losing ground.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Maintenance with what users do day-to-day?
– Does the Software Maintenance task fit the clients priorities?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Group IEEE 802.11ai risks and budget for IEEE 802.11ai challenges.
– What are our needs in relation to Software Maintenance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we measure improved Software Maintenance service perception, and satisfaction?
IEEE 1667 Critical Criteria:
Align IEEE 1667 leadership and ask what if.
– Who sets the Software Maintenance standards?
ISO 9529 Critical Criteria:
Merge ISO 9529 issues and research ways can we become the ISO 9529 company that would put us out of business.
– Does Software Maintenance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Among the Software Maintenance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
ISO 15706-2 Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on ISO 15706-2 issues and plan concise ISO 15706-2 education.
– How to deal with Software Maintenance Changes?
– Are there Software Maintenance Models?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Review Information model governance and maintain Information model for success.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Maintenance services/products?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Maintenance?
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What is Effective Software Maintenance?
ISO 10303-22 Critical Criteria:
Incorporate ISO 10303-22 risks and look at the big picture.
– Is the Software Maintenance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we maintain Software Maintenances Integrity?
IEEE 1675-2008 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize IEEE 1675-2008 tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling IEEE 1675-2008 projects.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Maintenance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Maintenance process available?
– Why should we adopt a Software Maintenance framework?
– Why are Software Maintenance skills important?
IEEE 854-1987 Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct IEEE 854-1987 quality and triple focus on important concepts of IEEE 854-1987 relationship management.
– Is there any existing Software Maintenance governance structure?
ISO 6385 Critical Criteria:
Contribute to ISO 6385 goals and gather ISO 6385 models .
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Maintenance delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Maintenance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is our Software Maintenance Strategy?
ISO 15686 Critical Criteria:
Analyze ISO 15686 planning and be persistent.
– In a project to restructure Software Maintenance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will you know that the Software Maintenance project has been successful?
ISO/IEC 17025 Critical Criteria:
Learn from ISO/IEC 17025 visions and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software Maintenance requirements in detail?
ISO 19092-1 Critical Criteria:
Consult on ISO 19092-1 risks and oversee implementation of ISO 19092-1.
– What are the key elements of your Software Maintenance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Confer over Enterprise software failures and finalize specific methods for Enterprise software acceptance.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Maintenance leaders?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
ISO 2240 Critical Criteria:
Understand ISO 2240 decisions and reduce ISO 2240 costs.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Maintenance objectives?
– What will drive Software Maintenance change?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Align Extreme programming practices visions and finalize specific methods for Extreme programming practices acceptance.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Maintenance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Maintenance? There might be some that are less obvious?
ISO 10383 Critical Criteria:
Dissect ISO 10383 issues and differentiate in coordinating ISO 10383.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software Maintenance agendas for the next 3 years?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Graph Formal methods planning and find answers.
– What about Software Maintenance Analysis of results?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Computer programming quality and catalog what business benefits will Computer programming goals deliver if achieved.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Maintenance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Consider your own Software Maintenance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Software Maintenance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Computational physics Critical Criteria:
Consult on Computational physics outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Computational physics goal is.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software Maintenance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Debate over Digital marketing issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Digital marketing.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Maintenance leader?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– How do we keep improving Software Maintenance?
ISO 8601 Critical Criteria:
Accommodate ISO 8601 risks and summarize a clear ISO 8601 focus.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Maintenance?
– What are our Software Maintenance Processes?
– How can we improve Software Maintenance?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Focus on Cleanroom software engineering tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Cleanroom software engineering results.
ISO 13485 Critical Criteria:
Focus on ISO 13485 failures and explore and align the progress in ISO 13485.
– Which Software Maintenance goals are the most important?
Concept of operations Critical Criteria:
Own Concept of operations engagements and innovate what needs to be done with Concept of operations.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Maintenance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
ISO 19092-2 Critical Criteria:
Understand ISO 19092-2 visions and look at it backwards.
ISO 13399 Critical Criteria:
Examine ISO 13399 goals and change contexts.
– How much does Software Maintenance help?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Group IEEE P1363 visions and find answers.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Maintenance?
– What are the usability implications of Software Maintenance actions?
ISO 639-3 Critical Criteria:
Drive ISO 639-3 engagements and integrate design thinking in ISO 639-3 innovation.
ISO 20400 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about ISO 20400 tasks and track iterative ISO 20400 results.
IEEE 802.11s Critical Criteria:
Canvass IEEE 802.11s visions and change contexts.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Maintenance process?
– Is the scope of Software Maintenance defined?
IEEE 1451 Critical Criteria:
Transcribe IEEE 1451 visions and create a map for yourself.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Maintenance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Data center bridging Critical Criteria:
Meet over Data center bridging adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Maintenance processes?
ISO 428 Critical Criteria:
Adapt ISO 428 strategies and cater for concise ISO 428 education.
ISO 2852 Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in ISO 2852 issues and ask questions.
IEEE 802.9 Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap IEEE 802.9 engagements and learn.
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Embedded system engagements and report on the economics of relationships managing Embedded system and constraints.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Maintenance project?
– How do we go about Securing Software Maintenance?
Concurrent computing Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Concurrent computing goals and create Concurrent computing explanations for all managers.
Graphics processing unit Critical Criteria:
Own Graphics processing unit failures and achieve a single Graphics processing unit view and bringing data together.
– How do we go about Comparing Software Maintenance approaches/solutions?
IEEE 802.1ad Critical Criteria:
Drive IEEE 802.1ad management and report on the economics of relationships managing IEEE 802.1ad and constraints.
– Are assumptions made in Software Maintenance stated explicitly?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Check Data modeling quality and observe effective Data modeling.
ISO 732 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase ISO 732 management and interpret which customers can’t participate in ISO 732 because they lack skills.
– Think of your Software Maintenance project. what are the main functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Maintenance?
ISO 25964 Critical Criteria:
Grasp ISO 25964 quality and improve ISO 25964 service perception.
Computational biology Critical Criteria:
Unify Computational biology governance and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Maintenance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
IEEE 1541-2002 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about IEEE 1541-2002 risks and display thorough understanding of the IEEE 1541-2002 process.
ISO 31-6 Critical Criteria:
Adapt ISO 31-6 risks and report on developing an effective ISO 31-6 strategy.
ISO 639 Critical Criteria:
Sort ISO 639 adoptions and remodel and develop an effective ISO 639 strategy.
IEEE 802.15 Critical Criteria:
Scan IEEE 802.15 tactics and budget for IEEE 802.15 challenges.
– Does Software Maintenance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we have past Software Maintenance Successes?
IEEE 802.11a-1999 Critical Criteria:
Gauge IEEE 802.11a-1999 failures and shift your focus.
– What threat is Software Maintenance addressing?
ISO/IEC 10967 Critical Criteria:
Administer ISO/IEC 10967 engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for ISO/IEC 10967.
– Do we monitor the Software Maintenance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
ISO 14031 Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap ISO 14031 management and gather practices for scaling ISO 14031.
ISO 3166 Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to ISO 3166 leadership and know what your objective is.
ISO 13490 Critical Criteria:
Jump start ISO 13490 visions and forecast involvement of future ISO 13490 projects in development.
– what is the best design framework for Software Maintenance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Maintenance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Maintenance External links:
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Software Maintenance & Support | ESHA Research
Code refactoring External links:
Overview of Code Refactoring – Peter’s blog
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
ISO/IEC 12207 External links:
http://The ISO/IEC 12207 Systems and software engineering – Software life cycle processes is an international standard for software lifecycle processes. It aims to be the standard that defines all the tasks required for developing and maintaining software.
ISO/IEC 12207:2008 System Life Cycle Processes
ISO 4217 External links:
ISO 4217 Amendment Number 165 – ISO Currency
ISO 4217 Currency Codes – XE.com
ISO 4217 Maintenance Agency – ISO Currency
IEEE 1613 External links:
OPTI-6100 OMM312V IEEE 1613 – ADTRAN
IEEE 1613 Substation Testing – Compliance West USA
ISO 19115 External links:
NASA Earthdata Webinar: Implementing ISO 19115 …
GRIIDC | ISO 19115-2 Metadata Editor
Category:ISO 19115 – NOAA Environmental Data …
ISO 19600 External links:
ISO 19600 Toolkit – pecb.com
La gestión del compliance – ISO 19600 – YouTube
ISO 19600:2014 – Compliance management systems — Guid…
ISO 14971 External links:
http://ISO 14971 is an ISO standard for the application of risk management to medical devices. The ISO Technical Committee responsible for the maintenance of this standard is ISO TC 210 working with IEC/SC62A through Joint Working Group one (JWG1). This standard is the culmination of the work starting in ISO/IEC Guide 51, and ISO/IEC Guide 63.
ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management in Plain English
Risk management for medical devices and ISO 14971 | …
IEEE 802.15.4a External links:
[PDF]An Overview of the IEEE 802.15.4a Standard
[PDF]Chapter 17 An IEEE 802.15.4A Ultra-Wideband …
IEEE 802.15.4a WPAN Task Group
Computer science External links:
Computer Science Curriculum for Grades 6-12 | Code.org
Computer Science Moodle
College of Engineering and Computer Science – CECS
ISO 26000 External links:
Descripcion Norma ISO 26000 – YouTube
ISO 26000 – heitechservices.com
ISO 26000 – The Seven Core Subjects of Social Responsibility
Computer accessibility External links:
Built in Computer Accessibility Options – info.sau.edu
ERIC – Computer Accessibility Technology Packet., …
ISO 4157 External links:
BS EN ISO 4157-1 – Brown Standards
ISO 4157-2:1998 – Estonian Centre for Standardisation
ISO 639-5 External links:
ISO 639-5 Registration Authority – Library of Congress
ISO 639-5 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 754 revision External links:
IEEE 754 revision explained – everything.explained.today
Re: Question about IEEE 754 revision
IEEE 802.1X External links:
Enterprise Wi-Fi and IEEE 802.1X – FreeRADIUS
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
ISO 31-2 External links:
ISO 31-2 | Decibel | International System Of Units
ISO 31-2 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 7200 External links:
HWE Verwendung von ISO 7200 Rahmen in EAGLE, HTL …
ISO 7200 – YouTube
ISO 7200:2004 – Techstreet
ISO/IEC 20000 External links:
ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management | BSI America
http://ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management. It was developed in 2005, by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 and revised in 2011. It is based on and intended to supersede the earlier BS 15000 that was developed by BSI Group.
ISO 14698 External links:
ISO 14698-1 – Techstreet
ANSI escape code External links:
ANSI escape code – Just Solve the File Format Problem
ANSI escape code – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
ANSI escape code | Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/ANSI escape code
ISO/IEC 5218 External links:
ISO/IEC 5218:2004 | IEC Webstore
ISO/IEC 5218 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 31-5 External links:
ISO 31-5 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Standard: TSE – TS 1308 ISO 31-5 – GlobalSpec
ISO 31-5 – WOW.com
IEEE 1667 External links:
Ieee 1667 in Milpitas, CA | Whitepages
Generic IEEE 1667 ACT Drivers Download for Windows 10, …
IEEE 1667: One standard worth watching – CNET
ISO 15706-2 External links:
ISO 15706-2 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Information model External links:
Common Building Information Model Files and Tools
[PDF]General Information Model Numbering System for …
Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) | Splunkbase
ISO 10303-22 External links:
ISO 10303-22 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
“ISO 10303-22” on Revolvy.com
Standard: BSI – BS ISO 10303-22 – GlobalSpec
IEEE 1675-2008 External links:
IEEE 1675-2008 – IEEE STANDARDS – awspdf.com
IEEE 1675-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1675-2008 – techstreet.com
IEEE 854-1987 External links:
IEEE 854-1987 Notes and differences
IEEE 854-1987 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 6385 External links:
ISO 6385:2016 – Estonian Centre for Standardisation
ISO 15686 External links:
ISO 15686 – YouTube
ISO/IEC 17025 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories is the main ISO standard used by testing and calibration laboratories. In most major countries, ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard for which most labs must hold accreditation in order to be deemed technically competent.
[PDF]Understanding and Implementing ISO/IEC 17025 – …
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Lead Assessor Training | ASQ
ISO 19092-1 External links:
ISO 19092-1 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Enterprise software External links:
Enterprise software licensing | Adobe Buying Programs
Enterprise Software | Plantronics
System Dashboard – Enterprise Software Development …
ISO 2240 External links:
DIN ISO 2240 – Techstreet
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Flashcards | Quizlet
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
ISO 10383 External links:
Market Identifier Codes (MIC, ISO 10383) – iotafinance.com
Appendix 6-C: Exchange Codes – ISO 10383 Market …
ISO 10383 – Market Identifier Codes
Formal methods External links:
FM 2018: Oxford 15-17 July 2018 – Formal Methods Europe
[PDF]Introducing Formal Methods – MIT
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Computational physics External links:
Computational Physics | NSF – National Science Foundation
Applied Computational Physics/BS – City Tech
Journal of Computational Physics – Official Site
Digital marketing External links:
What is Digital Marketing? | mobileStorm
Seattle – Digital Marketing Conference | April 17-18, 2018
Los Angeles – Digital Marketing Conference | April 10-11, 2018
ISO 8601 External links:
ISO 8601 Format – technet.microsoft.com
xkcd: ISO 8601
ISO 8601: The Right Format for Dates
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
Cleanroom Software Engineering – An overview
CLEANROOM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING – YouTube
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Myths and realities
ISO 13485 External links:
ISO 13485 2016 vs ISO 13485 2003 – praxiom.com
[PDF]ISO 13485:2016 – Perry Johnson Registrars-Quality …
http://Overview of Changed/New/Deleted Requirements: 0.1 General Includes more detail regarding the types of organizations covered by ISO 13485:2016 …
Concept of operations External links:
ESF #8 Concept of Operations
[PDF]CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS General – Stafford Act …
ISO 13399 External links:
GitHub – mtconnect/iso_133399: ISO 13399
About ISO 13399 | Generic Tool Catalog – gtc-tools.com
Sandvik Coromant Adopts ISO 13399 – Industrial Distribution
IEEE P1363 External links:
IEEE P1363.1: Public-Key Cryptographic Techniques Based …
IEEE P1363 Research Contributions: Cryptographic …
IEEE P1363 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 639-3 External links:
TGPota · Lissander Brasca · Lombard language ISO 639-3·lmo
NSF Award Search: Award#1160665 – Chiwere (ISO 639-3: …
Retired ISO 639-3 codes – SIL International
ISO 20400 External links:
ISO 20400 (@ISO_20400) | Twitter
MVI met ISO 20400 – YouTube
Sustainable Procurement with ISO 20400 – YouTube
IEEE 802.11s External links:
IEEE 802.11s Archives – Beyond Standards
What is IEEE 802.11s in easy language? – Quora
IEEE 802.11s: The WLAN Mesh Standard – IEEE Xplore …
IEEE 1451 External links:
[PDF]The IEEE 1451.4 Standard for Smart Transducers
IEEE 1451.4 Sensor Templates Overview – National Instruments
UML Model for the IEEE 1451.1 Standard | NIST
Data center bridging External links:
Data Center Ethernet: Part 5 – Data Center Bridging Extensions
ISO 2852 External links:
1″ x 3″ Clamp ISO 2852 – Koss Industrial
SS-DN50-STEM | Tri-clamp ISO 2852 for DN50 Sanitary …
IEEE 802.9 External links:
IEEE 802.9 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Embedded system External links:
MITXPC – Embedded System Solutions and Industrial …
What is an Embedded System? – Definition from Techopedia
Embedded System & PCB Design, IoT Development Company – Teksun
Concurrent computing External links:
Skill Pages – Concurrent computing | Dice.com
[PDF]Moving Toward a Concurrent Computing Grammar
What is CONCURRENT COMPUTING? What does …
Graphics processing unit External links:
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) | Google Cloud Platform
Buy Nvidia Quadro K6000 12GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 GPU Kepler Graphics Processing Unit Video Adapter 900-52081-0050-000 699-52081-0500-200: Graphics Cards – …
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)|NVIDIA
Data modeling External links:
Data Modeling Foundations Flashcards | Quizlet
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
What is Data Modeling? Webopedia Definition
Computational biology External links:
PLOS Computational Biology: A Peer-Reviewed Open …
Computational biology (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Journal of Computational Biology
IEEE 1541-2002 External links:
“IEEE 1541-2002” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 1541-2002 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1541-2002 – Sensagent.com
ISO 31-6 External links:
ISO 31-6 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 31-6:1992 – Techstreet
ISO 639 External links:
ISO 639 Code Tables – SIL International
ISO 639-3 Registration Authority – SIL International
IEEE 802.11a-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Cisco Skills
ISO/IEC 10967 External links:
ISO/IEC 10967-2:2001 | IEC Webstore
http://ISO/IEC 10967, Language independent arithmetic (LIA), is a series of standards on computer arithmetic. It is compatible with ISO/IEC/IEEE 60559:2011, more known as IEEE 754-2008, and indeed much of the specifications are for IEEE 754 special values (though such values are not required by LIA itself, unless the parameter iec559 is true).
ISO/IEC 10967-1:2012 | IEC Webstore
ISO 14031 External links:
ISO 14031:2013: Environmental management – …
ISO 14031 – YouTube
ISO 3166 External links:
ISO 3166 Country Codes « MaxMind Developer Site
Free ISO 3166-2 Subdivision Code | IP2Location
ISO 3166 Country Codes with Associated Continent « …