What is involved in Automotive Electronics
Find out what the related areas are that Automotive Electronics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Automotive Electronics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Electronics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Electronics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Automotive Electronics related domains to cover and 19 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Automotive Electronics, Automotive Electronics Council, Body electronics, Car audio, Carputer, Telematics:
Automotive Electronics Critical Criteria:
Scan Automotive Electronics management and balance specific methods for improving Automotive Electronics results.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Automotive Electronics effort?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Automotive Electronics Management?
– Do we have past Automotive Electronics Successes?
Automotive Electronics Council Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Automotive Electronics Council tasks and look in other fields.
– How do we manage Automotive Electronics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are current Automotive Electronics Paradigms?
– Are there Automotive Electronics Models?
Body electronics Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Body electronics projects and create Body electronics explanations for all managers.
– Can we do Automotive Electronics without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is there any existing Automotive Electronics governance structure?
Car audio Critical Criteria:
Adapt Car audio tasks and maintain Car audio for success.
– Will Automotive Electronics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Automotive Electronics opportunities costing us money?
– What are our Automotive Electronics Processes?
Carputer Critical Criteria:
Dissect Carputer quality and define what do we need to start doing with Carputer.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Automotive Electronics forward?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Automotive Electronics objectives?
– What is Effective Automotive Electronics?
Telematics Critical Criteria:
Depict Telematics adoptions and correct better engagement with Telematics results.
– Consider your own Automotive Electronics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Electronics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Automotive Electronics External links:
Automotive Electronics | United Radio
HGM Automotive Electronics
Advent : ACABSD : A Leader in Automotive Electronics
Automotive Electronics Council External links:
AEC-Automotive Electronics Council
AEC abbreviation stands for Automotive Electronics Council
Body electronics External links:
Body electronics | HELLA
Body Electronics | Lear Corporation
Body Electronics: Vital Steps for Physical Regeneration …
Car audio External links:
Car Audio | Droppin HZ Car Audio
Home | Quality car audio and mobile accessories by Scosche
Car Audio – Free Shipping & Lowest Prices
http://Ad · www.sonicelectronix.com/Car/Audio
Carputer External links:
Building a Carputer: 7 Steps (with Pictures) – Instructables
Carputer Shop, Smisby, Derby, United Kingdom. 663 likes. Welcome to Carputer-Shop the UK’s No. 1 online store :- http://www.carputer-shop.co.uk/
Carputer Shop – Home | Facebook
Telematics External links:
Mechanic Advisor | Auto Repair Software & Telematics …
iWAREHOUSE | Fleet Management | Telematics System
GPS Tracker, CarTrack, Tracking Devices Telematics, …