Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consumer-Generated Media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consumer-Generated Media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consumer-Generated Media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consumer-Generated Media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consumer-Generated Media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Are there Consumer-Generated Media Models?
- Does the Consumer-Generated Media performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Consumer-Generated Media services/products?
- Why is Consumer-Generated Media important for you now?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consumer-Generated Media book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Consumer-Generated Media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consumer-Generated Media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consumer-Generated Media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consumer-Generated Media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consumer-Generated Media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consumer-Generated Media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Consumer-Generated Media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Consumer-Generated Media project Scope during Consumer-Generated Media project Initiation and Planning?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions – planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Consumer-Generated Media project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Consumer-Generated Media project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Consumer-Generated Media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consumer-Generated Media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consumer-Generated Media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consumer-Generated Media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consumer-Generated Media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consumer-Generated Media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consumer-Generated Media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consumer-Generated Media project with this in-depth Consumer-Generated Media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consumer-Generated Media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consumer-Generated Media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consumer-Generated Media investments work better.
This Consumer-Generated Media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.