What is involved in Social Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Social Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Social Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Social Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Analytics related domains to cover and 61 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Analytics, Akosha.com, Customer Experience Management, Danish people, JetBlue, Lars-Henrik Schmidt, Sentiment analysis, Social CRM, Social media analytics, Text analytics, Text mining, Twitter, United Kingdom, Unstructured data, Voice of the customer, Whirlpool Corporation:
Social Analytics Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Social Analytics leadership and find the essential reading for Social Analytics researchers.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Social Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Social Analytics process available?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Social Analytics?
– What is the purpose of Social Analytics in relation to the mission?
Akosha.com Critical Criteria:
Guard Akosha.com outcomes and get the big picture.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Social Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Social Analytics processes of our organization?
– Is a Social Analytics Team Work effort in place?
Customer Experience Management Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Customer Experience Management management and shift your focus.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Social Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the disruptive Social Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Social Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
Danish people Critical Criteria:
Read up on Danish people risks and find answers.
– Have you identified your Social Analytics key performance indicators?
– What will drive Social Analytics change?
– How do we go about Securing Social Analytics?
JetBlue Critical Criteria:
Use past JetBlue strategies and get going.
– In the case of a Social Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Social Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Social Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the key elements of your Social Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does the Social Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
Lars-Henrik Schmidt Critical Criteria:
Grade Lars-Henrik Schmidt planning and question.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Social Analytics leader?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Social Analytics processes?
– How can skill-level changes improve Social Analytics?
Sentiment analysis Critical Criteria:
Test Sentiment analysis tasks and achieve a single Sentiment analysis view and bringing data together.
– How representative is twitter sentiment analysis relative to our customer base?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Social Analytics?
– How do we Lead with Social Analytics in Mind?
Social CRM Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Social CRM decisions and point out improvements in Social CRM.
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– Which Social Analytics goals are the most important?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– What are the best social crm analytics tools?
– How do we Evolve from CRM to Social CRM?
– How can we figure out LTV in Social CRM?
– Who sets the Social Analytics standards?
Social media analytics Critical Criteria:
Trace Social media analytics goals and observe effective Social media analytics.
– What is the source of the strategies for Social Analytics strengthening and reform?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Social Analytics activities?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Adapt Text analytics decisions and document what potential Text analytics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Social Analytics processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Social Analytics is underway?
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Social Analytics move?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Match Text mining decisions and gather practices for scaling Text mining.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Social Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– When a Social Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the usability implications of Social Analytics actions?
Twitter Critical Criteria:
Discourse Twitter engagements and acquire concise Twitter education.
– How long before we notify the affected users via our service blog and Twitter that we are working on a problem and what the expected next steps will be?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– Is Twitter an effective Customer Service tool?
– How representative is twitter data?
– Is Social Analytics Required?
United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Examine United Kingdom tasks and mentor United Kingdom customer orientation.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Social Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Social Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Social Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Unstructured data engagements and proactively manage Unstructured data risks.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What are the long-term Social Analytics goals?
– How would one define Social Analytics leadership?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Voice of the customer decisions and test out new things.
– How do we manage Social Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is our formula for success in Social Analytics ?
Whirlpool Corporation Critical Criteria:
Guard Whirlpool Corporation management and define what do we need to start doing with Whirlpool Corporation.
– How is the value delivered by Social Analytics being measured?
– How much does Social Analytics help?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Social Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Analytics External links:
Dark Social Analytics: Track Private Shares with GetSocial
Enterprise Social Analytics Platform | About
Social Analytics – Marchex
Customer Experience Management External links:
Customer Experience Management – Satmetrix
PTP – Customer Experience Management & CX Strategic …
KUBRA – Customer Experience Management Solutions
Danish people External links:
The terms Danes (Danish: danskere) and Danish people refer to the nation and ethnic group that is native to Denmark, and who speak Danish.
JetBlue External links:
Live JetBlue Flight Status FlightAware
Pilot Job Search – JetBlue CareersJetBlue Careers
JetBlue | Search flights
Lars-Henrik Schmidt External links:
Lars-Henrik Schmidt | LibraryThing
Lars-Henrik Schmidt – IMDb
Sentiment analysis External links:
SearchBlox – Enterprise Search, Sentiment Analysis, …
YUKKA Lab – Sentiment Analysis
Social CRM External links:
Social CRM – Gartner IT Glossary
Social CRM Platform | Sprout Social
Third Party Integrations | Nimble Social CRM Software
Social media analytics External links:
Social Media Analytics – Pay as you go
Social media analytics | Union Metrics
Scoreboard Social | Competitive Social Media Analytics
Text analytics External links:
Machine Learning, Cognitive Search & Text Analytics | Attivio
Text Analytics — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Text mining External links:
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Text Analytics – MeaningCloud text mining solutions
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Twitter External links:
Twitter – Official Site
United Kingdom External links:
Furniture & Home Furnishings | IKEA United Kingdom
United Kingdom – Map of Cities in United Kingdom – MapQuest
Apple Store UK – Apple (United Kingdom)
Unstructured data External links:
Isilon Scale-Out NAS Storage-Unstructured Data | Dell …
Voice of the customer External links:
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
How To Succeed with a Voice of the Customer (VoC) Program
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
Whirlpool Corporation External links:
Whirlpool® Inside Pass Program by Whirlpool Corporation
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION: PLEASE SIGN IN
Whirlpool Corporation: NYSE:WHR quotes & news – Google …