What is involved in deployment
Find out what the related areas are that deployment connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a deployment thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ISO 10012 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ISO 10012 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which deployment related domains to cover and 20 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
deployment, Deployment flowchart, Military deployment, Software deployment, System deployment:
deployment Critical Criteria:
Investigate deployment risks and check on ways to get started with deployment.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– Has your organization conducted an evaluation of the Cybersecurity risks for major systems at each stage of the system deployment lifecycle?
– Will the Deployment be applied to all of the traffic of data in use, or in motion, or at rest?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good deployment project manager?
– How can I improve the efficiency (and reduce waste) in my deployment footprint?
– When do you plug in to new deployments to maximize savings and other benefits?
– Is there support for predeployment testing and verification of access rules?
– Have the types of risks that may impact deployment been identified and analyzed?
– Is cross cloud deployment really necessary?
Deployment flowchart Critical Criteria:
Check Deployment flowchart adoptions and slay a dragon.
– What management system can we use to leverage the deployment experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are all of our deployment domains and what do they do?
– How will you measure your deployment effectiveness?
Military deployment Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Military deployment engagements and remodel and develop an effective Military deployment strategy.
– Is a deployment Team Work effort in place?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software deployment projects and correct better engagement with Software deployment results.
– Among the deployment product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can you measure deployment in a systematic way?
– How to deal with deployment Changes?
System deployment Critical Criteria:
Huddle over System deployment results and research ways can we become the System deployment company that would put us out of business.
– Is the deployment organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the Essentials of Internal deployment Management?
– Which deployment goals are the most important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ISO 10012 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
deployment External links:
Unattended, A Windows deployment system: …
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit – free download | TechNet
Military Deployment – Veterans Employment Toolkit
Deployment flowchart External links:
What is DEPLOYMENT FLOWCHART – thelawdictionary.org
Deployment Flowchart – RFF
Product Deployment Flowchart – RFF
Military deployment External links:
Military Deployment, Managing Deployment | Military.com
Software deployment External links:
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
System deployment External links:
Operating System Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
What is SYSTEM DEPLOYMENT – The Law Dictionary
System Deployment – SEBoK – Systems engineering